CORONAVIRUS: We are no longer working at customer sites, other than to provide essential support for food manufacturers and quality control laboratories. We continue to provide support and consultancy remotely, including reactive changes to Quality and Safety Management Systems in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Design of risk-based testing programmes
- How testing fits within the overall supply chain assurance system
- Choice of appropriate test methods
- Audit and audit preparation
- Control of Allergens
- Management of outsourced testing programmes
- Training in authenticity/chemical safety topics
- Interpretation of results
Risk reviews for chemical safety and authenticity issues within the food industry can seem daunting. Analysis cannot address all problems; it is only one part of an overall food safety and integrity strategy. We can guide you through the process, using a pragmatic and risk-based approach. The benefit is targeted and proportionate certification, testing and audit policies that fit the needs of your business.